These are the 16 things that basically sums up the lessons I have leaned in 2016. Comment what you have learned❤️
1. Not everything you want happens and what does happen, happens for a reason.
2. Don’t ever feel bad for being nice. In the end it will get you further than those who just tear people down. Take the high road.
3. Putting your happiness first doesn’t mean your selfish .
4. Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.
5. Tomorrow is never guaranteed, so take a risk today.
6. Every story has an ending but I’m life every ending is just a new beginning.
7. If people don’t like you, who cares move don’t change for them. Your more important.
8. Once you stop chasing the wrong things, the right ones will catch you.
9. Even when it’s hard be grateful just think, someone out there just took their last breath. So be glad your still breathing.
10. Be brave. Take risks. We learn from experience.
11. Life is too short to wake up with regrets, so love the people who care about you and forget the ones that don’t.
12. Never ignore someone who loves you because one day you might realize you lost the moon when you were counting stars.
13. Don’t loose yourself while trying to find someone.
14. The ONLY person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.
15. When you hit rock bottom the only way is up. Things will get better.
16. A single word or small act an change a persons entire life. Make it better not worse! A candle looses nothing by lighting another candle.
I hope you have a wonderful 2017. Make the most of it.