Good morning lovelies, I apologize that I didn’t post last week because I had exams, but I will make up for it soon. I hope you have a wonderful day and let me know your favourites I am always looking to try out new products.
- Pur Cosmetics 4 in 1 powder foundation:(Cruelty free) This is my go to powder. I discovered this when I was in grade 7 (6 years ago) and have gone through countless compacts since. Pigmentation is great, if your having a good skin day (or just redness) I suggest using their colour corrector primer, the green one, and finish off with this, if you find you need more coverage and your foundation isn’t enough this is great to add as a finishing powder. Buy here.
- Anastasia Beverly hills dip brow pomade:(Cruelty free) My mom got this for me for christmas and I have already used it so much. It’s great for natural brows or dramatic brows, unfortunately sometimes I find it takes to long so if I’m in a hurry I tend to reach for my brown pencil. I have tried the benefit ka brow and don’t get me wrong I love benefit but it was just to tedious and hard to work with, the dip brow is much creamier yet still sets plus you get more for your money. I use this with their #12 brush. It also coms in 11 colours so you can easily find the right match. Buy here.
- St. Tropez original self tanning mousse: This is my ultimate go to self tanner. I am pretty fair so sometimes (especially for performances and shows) I like to be a little tanner. It is not orange and I never get streaks with it. I use a tanning mitt when I apply this as well as the lush shades of earl grey massage bar before I apply the tanner. I have tried the Vita Liberata phenomenal 2-3 week tanning mousse, it wasn’t terrible but it wasn’t amazing either especially for the price, defiantly not worth the money. St. Tropez also has a dark version and an express one so for those of you who are blessed with naturally tan skin (or live in a nice warm place) you will still be able to find something. It’s also great for blending out an lines. Buy here.
- Boscia White Charcoal Mattifying Makeup Setting Spray:(Listed as cruelty free on PETA but the brand directly does not state that they are) My skin is super oily (especially later in the day) and I find this setting spray does wonders. I bought this on a boxing day sale and didn’t expect much but I was pleasantly surprised that this actually helps keep my face matte longer. I have heard it can give white dots in flash photography but I have never had a problem. It’s also free from preservatives so it won’t irritate sensitive skin. I will defiantly buy the full size when I run out. Buy here.
- Pixi H2O tint:(Cruelty free) This is pretty new to my collection since pixi is just recently back in Canada but none the less this is perfect for days when I want more coverage than just primer and powder. This gives a nice glow to the skin without looking oily. I have found that lately my skin has been dry from the weather and this is very hydrating without clogging my pores. (can be found at Shoppers, Canada and Target, USA)
Thanks for reading.