I know it’s hard to stay motivated especially when you don’t see results you want but here are my tips to
- Change of scenery – this is pretty easy, try going to a park or a different route.
- Pick out an outfit you love and only wear this when you work out – this doesn’t have to be a new outfit or anything fancy, but something you really love, this will give you a reason to workout.
- Just move – working out doesn’t mean you have to go to a spin or yoga class or go for a 5 km run, you can dance around your room, go for a hike or bike ride even swimming is an amazing full body workout.
- Have a workout buddy – someone you can rely on. This way when you make plans you can’t cancel and let the other person down.
- Create a “roadmap” – set a main goal but also how you will achieve this, set smaller goals on your path to your ultimate goal. Let’s say you want a more tone tummy and to eat healthier, try starting with 20 crunches a day and cutting out sodium. The you add to that.
- Make it achievable, make it visual- don’t set unrealistic goals like loose 30 lbs in 10 days. This goes with the previous tip. Make a vision board, this sounds cliche but this can be a pintrest board or follow a bunch of inspiration page son Instagram.
- Get pumped up – this is a pretty obvious one but music makes a huge difference.
- Drink lots of water- this is for 2 reasons, to stay healthy and hydrated and if nothing else makes you feel super healthy thus giving you motivation to keep going. (Also perfect those of you who rather eat and watch Netflix) try using a cute water bottle or a tumbler (with a straw) because your more likely to drink more water subconsciously.
Thanks for reading, have a good day and feel free to add your own suggestions in the comments below.